Senior Android developer
We know you love writing code for a long time, but when we add something that fireup.pro has to offer, we can really crush it together!
At fireup.pro you will have a possibility to build and develop high-quality apps or working with the client in the decision-making process regarding the project.
If you'd ever wanted to expand your knowledge of Machine Learning, DDD or Python, don’t look for workshops throughout Poland any further. you’ll find them over here! Together, we’re one team of specialists and we’re happy to share knowledge. In addition, as employees we’re able to obtain training and certification of Oracle and AWS.
So, what else to expect? Apply to us!
we want you to:
- develop high-quality applications for Android
- advise clients in the decision-making process
- improve internal Android development processes
- share knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects
- knowledge about tools for app monitoring (for example Fabric)
- awareness of good practices and programming patterns
- experience with Kotlin/Java
- knowledge about Android SDK
- experience with writing tests (Unit and UI) e.g. JUnit, Mockito, TDD
- knowledge about database libraries like Realm
- ability to use of the most popular Android libraries (e.g. Dagger, Retrofit, RxJava, FCM, RoboGuice)
- practical knowledge of Git
- experience in creating UX
- skills in creating apps for phones and tablets
- ability to design and implement flexible architecture using fragments
- knowledge about CanaryLeaks
- skills in adding and managing apps in the Google Play market
- knowledge about MVP/MVVM (data binding)
- experience in a similar position
- skills in reactive programming