We know you love to create, test, and maintain the infrastructure. Also, you care about the speedy development and release of the software, so you use some magical tools to achieve your goals. Our team is looking for a DevOps, who will combine aspects of the technical and IT operations role.
At fireup.pro, you’ll build and set up new development tools and infrastructure. Also, you will be responsible for automating, improving development, and release processes. Together, we’re one team of specialists, so if you’d ever wanted to expand your knowledge of AWS infrastructure and tools, you’ll find them over here! We are listed as AWS Select Consulting Partner.
So, what else to expect? Apply to us!
we want you to:
- support development teams in the preparation of infrastructure solutions
- select technologies and tools to support the software we develop
- develop existing server and network infrastructure
- maintain environments (servers, cloud services, systems)
- previous experience in a similar position
- knowledge of the version management system (Git)
- the practical ability to automate CI / CD processes in the Gitlab or Jenkins environment
- knowledge of at least one of the virtualization tools: KVM, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
- the ability to manage Linux and create automation scripts (bash, python, ruby)
- general knowledge of database issues (SQL and NoSQL)
- knowledge of English
- experience in working with microservice architecture and cloud services (AWS)
- independence and responsibility
- the ability to work in a team using agile techniques (SCRUM)